Kiddush goblet with dedicatory inscription
Silver, spun, stamped, engraved, and partly gilt
The Hebrew inscription is a four-line limerick whose first initials spell the name of the cantor "Shlomo", and that also indicates the Hebrew year; German inscription on the other side: "Donated by the Synagogue Organization of the Mariahilf and Neubau district in Vienna, to Chief Cantor Prof. Solomon Sultzer on his 70th birthday, March 30, 1874"
H: 28, Diam: 12 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 6421
Accession number: B50.02.0676;133/025