Kiddush goblet for synagogue with dedicatory inscription

Stuttgart, Germany
1835
Silver, repoussé and engraved, soldering restoration
Hebrew inscription: "Donated to the synagogue of the Holy Community of Stuttgart by Mordechai son of Yehezkel Pfeifer Katz r...[damaged] [5]595 [1835]"
H: 9; Diam: 8 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Accession number: B50.02.1955;133/032

עברית

Photo © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, by Yair Hovav

EnlargeEnlarge