Kiddush goblet with dedicatory inscription

Vienna, Austrian Empire
Silver, repoussé and engraved
Hebrew inscription (added later): "This was donated by Yitzhak Rosenberg and his wife, of the Holy Community of Kier [Chier] 5636 [1876]"
H: 13; Diam: 7 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 430
Accession number: B50.02.0926;133/031


Photo © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, by Yair Hovav