Print | Close

 

Kiddush goblet for synagogue with dedicatory inscription
Stuttgart, Germany
1835
Silver, repoussé and engraved, soldering restoration
Hebrew inscription: "Donated to the synagogue of the Holy Community of Stuttgart by Mordechai son of Yehezkel Pfeifer Katz r...[damaged] [5]595 [1835]"
H: 9; Diam: 8 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Accession number: B50.02.1955 ; 133/032


Exhibitions:
Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir


  Print | Close

 

  Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-