Print | Close

 

Decorative plaque for a synagogue with inscription
Austria
1790
Brass, engraved
Hebrew inscription mentions that the plaque belongs to the Ashkenazi community of Neukirchen, and the Hebrew year
H: 9.2; W: 5.7 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: V77
Accession number: B50.02.1568 ; 171/010


Exhibitions:
Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir


  Print | Close

 

  Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-