Torah crown with rhyming dedication
Silver, repoussé, chased, pierced, and engraved
Inscribed in Hebrew with dedication and rhyming poem of praise to donor and philanthropist Halevi from the community with the abbreviated name Go"od – Groysvardeyn (the Yiddish name for Oradea); additional inscription notes that this donation was made in 1857 to replace a previous donation from the same donor in 1826.
H: 41; Diam: 31 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 5067
Accession number: B50.02.1156;146/009