Torah pointer with dedicatory inscription

Central Europe
Silver, cast and engraved
Hebrew inscription mentions that the pointer was donated by Rabbi Dov Weiss from Go"od (Groysvardeyn, the Yiddish name of Oradea) in memory of his grandson Baruch, and the Hebrew year
L: 24 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 5524
Accession number: B50.02.1861;149/134


Photo © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, by Yair Hovav