Kiddush goblet of Burial and Charity Society with inscription

Vienna, Austrian Empire
1866
Silver, repoussé, engraved, and partly gilt
Hebrew inscription: "This belongs to the Burial and Charity Society of the Holy Community of Galanta"
H: 19; Diam: 10 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 255
Accession number: B50.02.0829;133/008

עברית

Photo © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, by Yair Hovav

EnlargeEnlarge